NIMBUZZ TOOLS FORUM-2016
Kєяλℓλ-ßυzZ ►☻◄ ƒøяυλ⁄(-2016

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽ нι gυєѕт ✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

♚♚♚♚ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ♚kєяαℓα♕ßυzz♚ zσηє♚♚♚♚

ρℓєαѕє яєgιѕтєя тσ gєт ƒυℓℓ α¢¢єѕѕ αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ ѕтυƒƒ . σηℓү яεgιsтεяε∂ мεмвεя αℓℓσωε∂ vιεω sρεcιαℓ zσηε αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ sтυғғ.

тнαηк уσυ

вαℓυ кяιsнηα !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NIMBUZZ TOOLS FORUM-2016
Kєяλℓλ-ßυzZ ►☻◄ ƒøяυλ⁄(-2016

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽ нι gυєѕт ✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

♚♚♚♚ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ♚kєяαℓα♕ßυzz♚ zσηє♚♚♚♚

ρℓєαѕє яєgιѕтєя тσ gєт ƒυℓℓ α¢¢єѕѕ αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ ѕтυƒƒ . σηℓү яεgιsтεяε∂ мεмвεя αℓℓσωε∂ vιεω sρεcιαℓ zσηε αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ sтυғғ.

тнαηк уσυ

вαℓυ кяιsнηα !
NIMBUZZ TOOLS FORUM-2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earn 100 $ A Day With Instagram. Untitl10
Latest topics
how to make room flooder in c#Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:30 amkimo.heroloveUpdate / BombusAlzintany.apk bY: M~znSun Aug 18, 2019 9:34 pmUmeshzBot 16.0 CHAT+Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:35 amltc_mktNew : Run Python based bots like Aurora, Blacksmith, VBOt in your Android MobileWed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 pmltc_mktHOW TO GET FREE SSL CERTIFICATES FOR YOUR WEBSITESun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pmltc_mktRun 2 official Nimbuzz apps in a androidSat Nov 24, 2018 7:17 pmadnan samiHow to add quiz database in xBotMon Oct 15, 2018 8:06 amltc_mktHOST A WEBSITE IN HOME PC USING JIOFI 3 ROUTERWed Oct 10, 2018 8:06 amltc_mktZBOT Version 6 with CHAT+Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:16 pmltc_mktnew wonder VPN 2019 for hide ur ip with cruck free Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:09 amkoko777Prime Server Bot Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:46 pmltc_mktXMPP CLIENT for Nimbuzz Pros & ConsSat Sep 22, 2018 10:20 pmltc_mktnew strong flood and DC all room user 2019 برنامج فلود جديد لضرب الرومات بسرعه خارقه وفصل جميع اعضاء الرومFri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 amkoko777ZBOT 5.0 FOR NIMBUZZ & CHAT+Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 amltc_mktFLOODER R-AUTO IRAQY 2018 برنامج القصف التلقائي لنيمبوزMon Sep 10, 2018 7:35 pmltc_mkthleo everyone Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:58 amfaresnet99NIZZC SERVER FOR NIMBUZZTue Aug 28, 2018 10:08 pmltc_mktUpdate / TkabberMod.apk bY: M~zn@n.cSat Aug 25, 2018 3:49 pmmohamed_alzintanyservers nimbuzz 2018 سيرفرات المحترف العراقيThu Aug 16, 2018 5:20 pmdeadtargetCHECK IDS 2018 برنامج فحص حسابات النيمبوز - المحترف العراقيTue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 amwathk00
Top posters
330 Posts - 27%
284 Posts - 23%
127 Posts - 10%
107 Posts - 9%
69 Posts - 6%
54 Posts - 4%
53 Posts - 4%
53 Posts - 4%
51 Posts - 4%
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Go down
za1im.boy
za1im.boy
KßZ ►☻◄ ƒøяυλ⁄(-đєνєℓσρєя
KßZ ►☻◄ ƒøяυλ⁄(-đєνєℓσρєя
KBZ TEAM POINTS : 79

Earn 100 $ A Day With Instagram. Empty Earn 100 $ A Day With Instagram.

Mon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm
Step 1.

Set up an instagram account with a semi popular niche. There should be other accounts on instagram with 600k to 1mil followers in the same niche as you. 

Step 2.

You'll need to grow this instagram account as much as you can. Post pictures everyday, and most importantly, follow followers from the bigger accounts in the same niche as you. Do NOT do follow for follow unless you're using a bot or something. (I personally don't use any bots).

Another way you can grow your instagram account is by buying shoutouts from large accounts in the same niche as you. (This is probably the most effective method.) 

Post pictures like: tag your friends if they do blah blah blah. This will get your followers tagging people, who will hopefully follow your page. 

Step 3.

Once you have a decent following (500 likes +) per photo, you're ready to move onto step 3. Basically what you're going to be doing is posting a "giveaway" on your instagram account. I'd say make your giveaway item something that's worth about $500. Then, you want to find a picture on google of a person holding up that product. The product could be related to your niche or it could just be something general like an iphone. 

Step 4.

In order to generate money, I used cpa content lockers on a landing page. In case you don't know, this means that in order for people to enter your giveaway contest, they need to complete a short survey. YOU GET PAID anywhere from 1$ to 10$ every time a person completes a survey. Once they complete the survey, the giveaway competition form will be unlocked. 

That means that they can't enter your giveaway unless they do a survey, which will pay you. 

You can sign up for the CPA network I use here: 

https://www.cpagrip.com/admin/panels_login.php

(If you're cool you'll use the referral link)  

The network will accept you right away so go ahead and sign up now so that you can get started earning. 

Step 5.

After you've signed up for the CPA network above, you'll need to go to the "monetization tools."

From there click on "Content Lockers"

And create a content locker. You should write on your content locker: In order to prove you're human and not spamming the giveaway, Please fill out a short survey. 

Copy and paste the content locker code, which you will later put on your website. 

Step 6:

Create a landing page. You can create a landing page on wordpress if you're willing to pay or you can create a free website using wix.com. However, wix.com makes it so that you url would like like: giveaway.wix.com which can look tacky. 

Once you have the home page set up, which should be like: Win an iphone! To enter, please fill out your information below: 

Also, make sure that your website it mobile optimized. This is extremely important because everyone from instagram is usually coming from a mobile device. 

Place the content locker's html code in an html box on your landing page. There are many html widgets that you can use on both wordpress and wix. 

Step 7:

Sit back and watch the money roll in. If you get 600 likes on a give away photo, and 200 come checkout the giveaway on your website, and 100 of those people do the survey, that's at LEAST 100$ probably more like 150$ to 200$

I've grown to the point where I get about 3k likes per giveaway photo which makes me about 1k per giveaway. I do 1 giveaway a week so that's 4k/ month. 

thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum